The pet industry can not only be a dream come true for enthusiastic animal lovers, it has very reasonable benefits.
- So far it has not suffered from recessions or any other economic crisis.
- Trends show it's predictable. While the pet industry has the same peaks in December like most other industries it maintains a steady level of base demand throughout the year.
- The customer already knows what the basic product and service does. How their pets will benefit from it. And that pet services are available.
- You don't have to spend a fortune in tile and money to explain what your product is, what it does and why they need it.
If you were entertaining the idea to be a dog trainer, or a horse trainer - to work with animals - now is the time to get serious.
It offers a rather simple entry with low risk.
5 reasons to be an animal trainer:
- You work on your own terms - by appointment or during your business hours.
- Working with animals is always rewarding.
- You can work anywhere. At a client's place, on your grounds, in the park, the forest or in town.
- You can ease into it. Study and start on weekends before you quit your day-job.
- Outdoor work is fun and healthy.
And as for a holistic training approach, have a look around our PowerPlay programs for horse trainers and dog trainers in the making. You'll learn a lot, not just about animals and pet business, but also about yourself.